Rusk in the News
- Rusk Hosts Community Education & Screening Events for Stroke Awareness Month
Every 40 seconds, someone in the United States has a stroke. Men and women of all ages and every background are affected by this life-altering condition.
As part of National Stroke Awareness Month, Rusk Rehabilitation and the...
- Rusk Featured in NY Daily News Article on Spinal Cord Injury Patient read more
- Rusk Occupational Therapists (OT) Featured on CNNMoney About the Benefits of a Career in OT read more
- NYU Langone Launches Comprehensive Concussion Center read more
- Rusk Medical Director, Dr. Steven Flanagan, Discusses Concussions on "Science Friday" read more
- Rusk Expands To New Ambulatory Care Center read more
- Rusk Chairman, Dr. Steven Flanagan, Featured in NY Magazine’s “Ask a Best Doctor” Article
Steven Flanagan, MD, along with Mark Pochapin, MD, are featured in an article that quotes physicians from New York Magazine’s annual “Best Doctors” listing to answer health queries.
Read the article:...
- Rusk Limb Loss Expert, Dr. Jeffrey Heckman, quoted on MSNBC about Phantom Pain
Rusk’s Dr. Jeffrey Heckman offered expert commentary on the phantom limb pain experienced by a 24-year-old Florida grad student who suffered from flesh-eating bacteria and required amputation.
- Rusk Experts Weigh in on the Role of Robotics in Advancing Rehab
Rusk experts, Preeti Raghavan, MD, and John Corcoran, PT, DPT, MS, Cert. MDT, were recently sought out to weigh in on the role of robotics in rehabilitation.
A report published Wednesday in the journal Nature, describes how...
- First-Of-Its-Kind, Freestanding NYU Langone Musculoskeletal Center Opens read more